Culinary Solutions Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 21322) and a leading provider of fully accredited RPL and skill assessment services to the hospitality industry in Australia and across the Asia-Pacific region.
For more information on our Australian Government registration details click HERE
We conduct RPL Assessments in Australia and overseas, contact us to find out more.
The CSA Road To Success
Our many years of experience in hospitality and education have made us specialists in Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Assessments for hospitality professionals. Our programs can help experienced staff achieve fully accredited Australian qualifications, increase their knowledge and skills, or help with migration to Australia or other overseas destinations.
Recognising prior learning (RPL)
RPL Assessments can be conducted for the following qualifications:
- SIT30821 Certificate III in Commercial cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management [READ MORE]
- SIT31121 Certificate III in Asian cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT40821 Certificate IV in Asian cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT31021 Certificate III in Patisserie [READ MORE]
- SIT40721 Certificate IV in Patisserie [READ MORE]
- SIT50422 Diploma of Hospitality Management [READ MORE]
We can conduct RPL Assessments in Australia or overseas, contact us to find out more, or click HERE to download the Assessment Candidate Kit.
Other Culinary Solutions services
Our CSA International delivery program has partner schools in China, Malaysia, Nepal, South Korea, Philippines and Vietnam. These hospitality schools use our training and assessment systems to teach European Cookery, Asian Cookery, Patisserie and Hospitality Management.