How does it work?
The CSA International curriculum of programs and accreditation processes used by our partner schools give students the
perfect grounding to build successful careers in professional establishments in either their own countries or overseas.
When a school becomes a CSA International partner school they become part of the CSA team and are provided with a complete Hospitality Training and Assessment system based on the Australian.
Hospitality training standards to deliver the following qualifications:
- Certificate in Culinary arts (European cookery)
- Certificate in Culinary Arts (Asian cookery)
- Certificate in Bakery and Patisserie
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Operations
- Diploma of Culinary Arts (European cookery)
- Diploma in Culinary Arts (Asian cookery)
- Diploma of Bakery and Patisserie
- Diploma of Food and Beverage Operations
- Diploma of Hotel Management
You can read more about our partner schools HERE