The CSA International curriculum of programs and accreditation processes used by our partner schools give students the
perfect grounding to build successful careers in professional establishments in either their own countries or overseas.
The CSA International Hospitality Training and Assessment system includes a comprehensive range of student resources for each subject in the qualification.
- PowerPoint presentations for each subject to help teachers deliver the course.
- Practical Assessment tasks to assess each student’s skill in a subject.
- Written Assessments to assess the students’ knowledge in a subject.
- Teacher Guides and Marking Sheets to help record each students progress.
- A CSA International Certificate for each student on successful completion of their course.
- An offer to students to undertake an assessment to award them a Fully Accredited AQF Australian Qualification.