What are the benefits?
The CSA International curriculum of programs and accreditation processes used by our partner schools give students the
perfect grounding to build successful careers in professional establishments in either their own countries or overseas.
Access to a wide range of international standard hospitality training and assessment resources saving you the time and money in developing your own and keeping them updated.
- The ability to deliver international standard hospitality training at ‘local prices’ and not expensive international prices.
- Students can study in their own country instead of spending thousands of dollars going to expensive overseas schools.
- Access to a team of experienced hospitality professionals who can provide ongoing support and advice for your school.
- Regular scheduled visits to your school by CSA International staff to help market and promote your school.
- A market advantage over your competitors with the ability to deliver international standard hospitality courses based on the Australian Standards.
- Recognition of your school as a CSA International affiliated school which raises your profile in a competitive education market.
- CSA International will also work closely with you to design and structure the most suitable courses for your school and your students.