Culinary Solutions Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 21322) and a leading provider of fully accredited RPL and skill assessment services to the hospitality industry in Australia and across the Asia-Pacific region.
For more information on our Australian Government registration details click HERE
We conduct RPL Assessments in Australia and overseas, contact us to find out more.
The CSA Road To Success
Our many years of experience in hospitality and education have made us specialists in Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Assessments for hospitality professionals. Our programs can help experienced staff achieve fully accredited Australian qualifications, increase their knowledge and skills, or help with migration to Australia or other overseas destinations.
Recognising prior learning (RPL)
RPL Assessments can be conducted for the following qualifications:
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT31116 Certificate III in Asian cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT40816 Certificate IV in Asian cookery [READ MORE]
- SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie [READ MORE]
- SIT40716 Certificate IV in Patisserie [READ MORE]
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management [READ MORE]
We can conduct RPL Assessments in Australia or overseas, contact us to find out more, or click HERE to download the Assessment Candidate Kit.
Other Culinary Solutions services
Our CSA International delivery program has partner schools in China, Malaysia, Nepal, South Korea, Philippines and Vietnam. These hospitality schools use our training and assessment systems to teach European Cookery, Asian Cookery, Patisserie and Hospitality Management.
Within Australia we can develop Structured Training Programs for businesses that sponsor staff working on 457 Visas and need to meet their DIAC obligations.